I have signed up for NaNoWriMo this year. Deep breath. I don’t know at this point if this is even realistic. I would love to be able to get a large enough piece of work done so that I can spend time shaping it.
I seem to spend time starting but I don’t even get to a middle or end. Maybe I am not creating enough of an outline to work with. Or maybe this is like uni and without a deadline I dont know how to put pressure on myself to get this first piece done.
Only one way to really find out. Do it.
Good Luck fellow writers 🙂
- Introducing the story that will rule my life come Novemeber – NaNoWriMo 2013 (codycthomas.wordpress.com)
- The NaNoWriMo Model (maasmith.com)
- How a NaNoWriMo Writer Landed a Book Deal (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 (fgarber.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo PrepOutMon (penandstink.wordpress.com)